WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anyone trying?

fullofhope
09-27-2012, 08:23 AM
Is anyone here trying and it's just not working out? It's been years for me now. :(

stacygray
09-27-2012, 11:56 AM
We will be in another month or so, my husband and I recently experienced a miscarraige. Our daughter turns 2 next week, and we really want her to have someone to be a big sister to. It's scary to try again after such a devastating experience, but I think I'm ready.

Prayers for you that your dream comes true! If you need any support, there's lots of it out there. Feel free to email me if you want to chat.

Stacy

Amy Jacobs
09-28-2012, 03:53 PM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w288/Liontasha/baby%20dust/pouringdust.gif

fullofhope
10-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Thanks Amy.... And Stacey I'm so sorry to hear that. My brother and his significant other just went through one so I'm kind of scared myself now. Although I haven't been through it I was in so much pain I could have only imagined how they felt and you. Good luck.

mommy2randi
11-14-2012, 03:23 PM
I am trying, and it hasn't been working for me either, my biggest problem is being tired all the time and not making time to make a baby, any ideas? Funny, i've never had a problem when i wasn't trying...

wahmsolutions
12-27-2012, 11:03 PM
Good Luck to all those trying...patience is a virtue and consistency is key.

Supermomlb
01-04-2013, 10:01 AM
Awww...Praying that it can happen for you.

All 3 of my children were unplanned but I do believe I was extremely fertile because I am young but on top of that regular exercise and a healthy diet.

So I suggest doing that and just don't try. lol Make love and don't think about trying and it will happen. It worked for me! lol

On a serious note I am sending some baby dust your way. :)

Good luck!

Keroxi
01-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Hi, we just started trying, yesterday I felt cramps like I was getting my period, but my period isn't due until around the 25th. I'm wondering if that is implantation, I don't want to get my hopes up, but I'm hoping that was what it was.

I hope all that are trying in this forum get their wish. <3 <3 <3 Try to stay positive, if it's meant to be it will all in the right time.

farfromperfect
02-11-2013, 02:52 PM
I won't be trying for a while, since I just had a baby in January...but I wanted to post here and say that depending on what your issues are, dietary supplements can make a big difference. My husband was diagnosed with male factor infertility and we were told we would have to have intrauterine insemination in order to achieve a pregnancy. I started him on supplements and we were pregnant soon after. I do not believe it was a coincidence. We've had 3 babies, using supplements each time.

FertilAid is one, they make a version for men and women.

Coastal Reproductive makes another (much more expensive).

bellajessa
02-27-2013, 09:01 PM
All the best to those who are trying. We have 2 beautiful children and want another in the near future. I believe regular exercise and getting proper nutrients is key to staying healthy while trying to conceive.

Stay positive and enjoy the process. It will happen when you least expect it. Look forward to hearing about all your journeys :)

Jess

Brokt84
02-28-2013, 08:12 AM
I just had my first child in September, I was trying for about 6 months with no luck. The month I started using this product called PreSeed is the month I got pregnant

Brenda Griswold
05-02-2013, 02:40 AM
I've heard of some women using acupuncture and chiropractic to conceive!