WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Love the Apriori Beauty Owners!

AprioriCandy
09-24-2012, 03:06 PM
Hi! I'm counting my blessings today, like many of you are, too!

This morning I stopped by Apriori Beauty's Home Office to pick up my Will Call order and drop off something sweet to wish Elizabeth Vervynck a Happy Birthday Week. I was delighted to have some time to chat with both of our owners, Elizabeth and Susan Twellman!

They are such phenomenal business women, both bringing years of successful business experience to Apriori Beauty. Here they were on a Monday morning, both looking absolutely gorgeous, relaxed and happy! They are so enthusiastic about our company's future, hardly able to contain themselves about how healthy our company is, what new innovative products are coming in the next few months, and how perfectly we are positioned for the growth we know will come in the years ahead!

Having worked in the corporate world, being with a company that has a strong, solid foundation, with everything in place to support, promote and sustain growth means everything to me. To have trustworthy leaders at the helm, listening to their Business Owners (Consultants), with a plan for success for everyone is a true blessing, as my day job faces how they will spread out $250 million in cuts over the next year.

I am very grateful to be with Apriori Beauty!
XO Candy

cindi8d
09-24-2012, 07:10 PM
This is such a great reminder, Candy. Susan and Elizabeth have been such amazing and rock-solid women since Apriori started. I, too, am so grateful to be a part of a company whose leaders listens to US as they lead us into the future. I can't imagine being anywhere else! We have the best.

cindi

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1