WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Fall cooking and Watkins!

BurningBelief
09-24-2012, 08:16 AM
Ah, I love Fall and I love making Fall type dinners for my family. What do you like to make this time of year? I enjoy my Goulosh using Watkins of course! :)

bianca5454
09-25-2012, 11:47 AM
I am more of a baker and this time of year screams apples and pumpkin and all the spices that go with it. Even home brewed cider!

Love love love the soup bases. Try rubbing a roast with the mushroom soup base. It flavors the roast wonderfully and a light gravy from the drippings.

BurningBelief
09-25-2012, 12:29 PM
That sounds so yummy Bianca :)

I also like to make my Chili and biscuits!

suse
09-26-2012, 02:45 PM
I'm finding that I'm cooking more soups and stews lately, using the chicken and soup bases. And making my own pumpkin pie spice mix with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves now that we're starting to harvest our pumpkins and squashes.

BurningBelief
09-28-2012, 04:22 AM
Yes, tis the season for soups and stews! :)

BurningBelief
10-01-2012, 03:39 AM
I just joined Weight Watchers and I used one of their recipes. Of course, I incorporated the Watkins seasonings. So easy to do! It was Lasagna Bolegnese and it turned out great! Using Watkins Pepper, Natural Chicken Seasoning, and Onion Powder just to name a few.....

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1