WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : WebCast Online Schools

SuzeeQue
09-20-2012, 05:38 PM
I found an ad on Craigslist for WebCast Online Schools. I applied and was "approved." No interview, just sent my resume. I am waiting for them to send a list of available classes to teach.

I was just wondering if anyone else had ever heard of them or had any information on them. You can find the original post on the Atlanta Craigslist site under education, or go to their website if you are interested in applying.

freelancewriter
09-25-2012, 06:02 AM
Did you get a class to teach with this company? I saw that you have to pay a fee to use the teacher's materials. It looks like you can make good money IF you have large classes.

homebasedforlive
09-25-2012, 07:18 AM
I haven't heard of them, but would love to hear how it ends up going for you.

SuzeeQue
09-26-2012, 06:19 PM
I was offered classes, but you have to pay a licensing fee to use the teacher's materials ($14 per class) I am just a little leery because I can't find any information on them! It kinda worries me that they didn't interview me or even talk to me on the phone, and they offer me classes to teach! I don't know if I want to risk even $14...
:confused:

SuzeeQue
09-26-2012, 06:20 PM
Did you get a class to teach with this company? I saw that you have to pay a fee to use the teacher's materials. It looks like you can make good money IF you have large classes.

They expect you to teach the class with as few as 3 students. So, not so good... And you have to pay the licensing fee before you have any students.