WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Setting rates for party or groups

psychicmedium26
09-17-2012, 01:58 PM
Hi everyone! Im slowly veering away from my network work and doing readings on my own. I have developed a bit of a local following and do in person readings now as well which is incredible. My standard rates for an in person reading is 120 an hour but first time readers get a half off discount of 1.00 per min or 60 an hour for their first reading. These are the rates for phone and in person.

Im not really sure where to set a party rate. I was thinking 150 for two full hours and I could give each guest a mini reading but then there are group possibilities. Its just hard to say, Im also not sure if my rates should be based on the number of people attending. Suggestions?

momsbusy247
09-17-2012, 02:13 PM
Not really sure how much you should charge, but by the look of things, seems like you have put a lot of thought into this. That said, am sure if you will get feedback from your clients and adjust accordingly. All the best!

elana242
09-19-2012, 08:27 PM
I have a friend who does tarot and palm readings for groups, she always takes into account the number of people. She says there is a huge difference between 10 and 30, even though, she does not triple the price, because 30 will give her more referrals than 10 people.

Aeracura's LLC
09-27-2012, 11:30 AM
For parties, I do $25 for 15 minutes, $40 for 30 minutes. Minimum required 4 hours of readings, maximum 6 hours, and the hostess gets a free 30 minute reading. I also let the hostess know that mediumship readings need to be 30 minutes.

cristina
09-30-2012, 09:17 AM
I charge a flat $300 for parties. These are exhausting, and most people will pay it...I also give 20% to the local food bank, or "coats for kids"

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1