WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Food Cravings!

happymommyandwife
09-16-2012, 08:27 AM
With my first child, I craved skittles (pssh, anything sweet), and lots of bread! With baby number 2, all I want is tea! lol

What are/were your cravings!

kristakey13
09-16-2012, 03:13 PM
With my first, it was a rule of the spicier, the better. My second was double brownie batter blizzards or these chocolate mountain mudslides offered by a local restaurant (they consisted of a giant chocolate chip cookie with ice cream and hot fudge on top of them). This time around, there's not really a specific type of food I have been craving, but I'd say mostly fresh fruits and veggies and breads.

fullofhope
09-17-2012, 09:19 PM
I had a hard time and was miserable when I was pregnant because I had gestational diabetes and everything I ate would either make me sick or they would threaten to put me on insulin. So I had to stay on a diet and then I started losing weight!!! I went to Blimpies one day and got a turkey on wheat with lettuce mayo (the fat free kind) spicy mustard and tomato... and it was a footlong!!!! I know it's way to much but it never spiked my sugars!! I ate those until the end of my pregnancy sometimes I would switch the meat to double or ham lol. Blimpies saved my life when i was preggo lol.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1