WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : online advertising/facebook ad

Thee Pomroys
09-15-2012, 05:53 AM
Hey guys, or girls :)

Im kinda new to Scentsy and most policies just really confuse me.

Am I allowed to set up an ad on facebook for my "scentsy facebook" or not ? I dont wanna get in trouble or anything so Im checking back on here. I appreceate every answer !! TIA !

NYScents
09-15-2012, 06:20 AM
What do you mean by ad? I'm new too and still learning, but I believe you cannot advertise your 'monthly specials' but there are *experts* on this forum who can help you better then me ;)

kainsley\
09-17-2012, 01:35 PM
You cannot advertise any personal specials on Facebook or any other public forum.

MeltMyScent
09-17-2012, 04:29 PM
You can run an ad on Facebook, but you would need to get it approved by compliance first. You can not advertise your own Scentsy specials (like offering a free product with purchase etc). As long as you get it approved by compliance you will be fine. Just put together an ad and send it off to them, they are pretty quick about getting back to you. If there is something wrong with the ad compliance will let you know what you need to do to fix it.

tonibaker
09-17-2012, 05:20 PM
Im interested in this business I was just wondering what are the start up cost and how much do you have to sell in order to get paid can someone please get back to me
Thnak You

MeltMyScent
09-17-2012, 05:22 PM
I will send you a private message Tonibaker.

LAscents
09-18-2012, 04:08 AM
Im interested in this business I was just wondering what are the start up cost and how much do you have to sell in order to get paid can someone please get back to me
Thnak You

Hi Toni,

The start up investment kit is $99 in the US plus $10 shipping + your local sales tax. In order to start receiving a % of downline sales you need to be a Lead consultant which means you've completed lifetime retail sales of at least $1000. On the months you wish to get paid a % of their sales you would need 500 prv (which generally equates to $500 in the US) personal sales.

Our comp plan is currently set up so that if you wish to be a personal user or part time seller you can certainly do that and work it at your pace with only $1 per year requirement. If you wish to be a business builder then then comp plan is set up so that you're leading by example and working your biz each month.

Amber Rose
09-18-2012, 07:23 AM
Toni, I'm sending you a PM :) Let me know if I can help you with anything at all! <3

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1