WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

CherylAH
09-13-2012, 11:04 AM
Want to have your own home-based business? Want to be able to work around your schedule? Want to have personalized, one-on-one training so that you are up and running your business the same day you start? Need it to be affordable? Then please keep reading!

We want everyone to experience what you get as an Affiliate Business Owner with Xpress. You can take the 2 week full access trial for only $9.90! We just LOWERED our monthly affiliate fee to only $67/month! It's NOT a limited time offer - this is our new price! Our compensation plan was just upgraded too! Plus you will receive an upfront $30 New Team Member Bonus for every Affiliate you bring on! Just click on Be impressed with Xpress (http://cherylhess.joinxpress.com/opportunity-launch.html) for more information about being an ABO and our plans!

No experience is necessary! Each of my team members receives personalized, one-on-one training from me, so that you'll be marketing your business while we are on the phone!

You won't have to do phone interviews, make phone calls or send an endless amount of eMails and there are no products to stock or parties to hold - just let the internet and your websites do the work and bring the business to you!!

You can sign up to attend a live 15 minute webinar for more information. You can even watch a recording of our last webinar right now! Just visit Xpress Webinar (http://cherylhess.joinxpress.com/lock-your-spot.html) for more details.

As an ABO you'll have health and dental benefits for your family, plus we also have roadside assistance, LifeLock identity protection, discounts for your pets at the Vet and much more! Have your own business and save money at the same time. Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1