WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What sites are good to work for

newwavegraphics
09-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Hello,
Its been many years since I have been back to this section of Wahm. Life has taken many turns, but I am back. I am looking to work on some online sites to preform readings. I used to work on Kasamba before it became the other site. I have my own website, but I am also looking to work for a company or two provided that the pay is worth it.
As for me I am an intuitive reader and life/business coach. Any direction would be appreciated.

Jay'S
09-18-2012, 08:14 AM
Hi,
Psyhic Power is a good site to work for also

newwavegraphics
09-19-2012, 03:30 PM
Thank you!

JohnJeffrey
09-22-2012, 01:13 PM
Hello newwavegraphics,

Did you try Oranum already? I would suggest for you, as it works very well for me. ;)

Best,
Jeffrey

newwavegraphics
09-24-2012, 07:19 AM
Thank you I will check it out.

Barbarapaulson
11-19-2012, 11:28 AM
What is Oranum pay ?

Do they test their psychics?

Is there a widget button , so I can add Oranum to my own personal website. So my customers can see me on video cam?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1