WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Youtube Scentsy

jessgrl
09-11-2012, 01:55 AM
I don't know if any of you have put up scentsy sells tips videos etc. on youtube but if so, thank you!! I've loved watching them and I have more to watch tomorrow :D

LAscents
09-11-2012, 06:43 PM
You can definitely get lost for hours over there. With the Scentsy corporate official youtube channel you know the content will be entirely accurate. Any independent consultant youtubes will hopefully be accurate but just be sure to 'test everything' (verify) with official corporate documentation and also remember the independents while they can be helpful - take what you like and discard the rest as everyone works their biz a little bit different and it's important to make it your own.

MamaJ
09-15-2012, 08:48 PM
One of my DL does a lot of You Tube videos. They are great!

softbalfun
10-01-2012, 05:41 PM
I was thinking of starting up videos on youtube. Thanks for the reminder that they do work.

DebbieParkin
11-07-2012, 08:35 PM
I was thinking of starting up videos on youtube. Thanks for the reminder that they do work.

If you get ranked for a video it can bring in a lot of extra traffic. Heres a tip when putting your web address in the description make sure to include the http://www. and it will make it clickable. You also want your website within the first sentence of the description so it doesn't get hidden.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1