WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

McKenzie Sue McKee
09-09-2012, 01:13 PM
I was a scentsy consult a couple of years ago and then quit selling. I am pretty sure I cancelled my account. I am trying to sign up again and when I am filling out all my information and it asks for my tax id number/social security number I enter it in but when I hit submit it wont let me proceed on the the next steps because it says the tax id number has already been entered. HELP! What do I do?

Amber Rose
09-09-2012, 02:12 PM
Hey girl! I can help you out - you'll need to contact Scentsy in order to have them reactivate your account. I'll send you a PM on here with my contact info real fast and you can call/email/text me! :)

LAscents
09-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Request in writing to reactivate your account to accountservices @ scentsy.com. If gone less than 6 months you'll be placed with your original sponsor. If more than six months you have the option to include a new sponsor with your request if you choose.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1