WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Not gaining but growing

kristakey13
09-08-2012, 02:40 PM
I'm 15 weeks and have only gained one pound but my belly is growing. I feel the baby move all the time and it's just a weird experience for me because my other two pregnancies were not like this. By now I had gained at least 5-10 pounds if I remember correctly.

LoveTheKiddos
09-18-2012, 11:46 AM
Congratulations!

Yup, my pregnancies were nothing alike. With body fat, water retention, etc- the body figures it all out. Isn't it amazing.

kristakey13
09-19-2012, 02:23 PM
It's amazing and strange how it all works. :)

Supermomlb
09-30-2012, 06:10 PM
With my third pregnancy I only gained 10lbs but I looked the same as when I gained 40lbs(mostly water) with my first two. If baby is growing and belly is growing don't worry! :)

Rollinks
10-10-2012, 02:04 AM
Congratulations!
Be a happy mom! ^-^

Krystle512
11-10-2012, 10:32 AM
All of my pregnancies were different. I gain really easy though when pregnant. With my first I gained 20 pounds by the time I was 20 weeks so with the others I watched my weight more