WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

liz.jewels
09-05-2012, 12:12 AM
So we're a month into qualifying, and I'm just wondering how everyone is doing with Destination Fabulous, and what your goal is?

I'm working on Level 1 and it's looking good so far. 2 qualified parties submitted, and 4 more parties booked with lots of prospects to go.

What level are you shooting for and how is it going so far?

Sterlingstar3
09-30-2012, 08:33 AM
Too funny that I join this group and the first thread I read is yours. One show closed...one rep on the way to qualifying...Booked three shows in the last couple days. Just workin' it.:)

liz.jewels
10-01-2012, 02:57 AM
Awesome! You are on your way to that sterling smooch!

I have a new rep signing up today and 4 qualified parties submitted. I have 3 booked for October so far so also on track for Sterling Smooch. I can't wait to get my cuff!

Welcome to WAHM!