WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just Joined Scentsy!

Cathy Cavalcante Faist
09-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Hello all! I just became a Scentsy Consultant and I am so excited to get started...but am waiting for my 'welcome letter' so I can get into my workstation!! lol How long does it usually take for that email to arrive? Its been about 30 min now and I am antsy! lol I figure maybe with the weekend upon us, it may take longer? I imagine I will be overeager to get the kit in the mail then! :D

MeltMyScent
09-02-2012, 10:44 AM
Hopefully you have it now! I think I got mine within an hour.

Congrats on your new Scentsy business, you are going to love it. The kit coming in the mail is like Christmas!

Mrs. Green Jeans
09-02-2012, 03:26 PM
You will love Scentsy. I am not a rep., but use the products and really like them. I recently ordered the warming chocolate pot because I knew my family would enjoy an occasional fondue. Congrats on your new business!

NYScents
09-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Congrats! I love Scentsy, Welcome to the Scentsy family :)
Julieann, Independent Scenty Consultant
www.thatcandlegirl.scentsy.us

kainsley\
09-10-2012, 04:16 AM
Welcome & best of luck in your new Scentsy business!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1