WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Who has heard of Gigi Hill Bags?

GlamGirl0129
08-31-2012, 11:38 AM
I am an independent stylist and I am surprised by how many people have never heard of Gigi Hill, which makes it such a great groundfloor opportunity! Gigi Hill is a direct sales company that designs high quality, fashionable bags that offer the functionality necessary in today's fast pace world! If you haven't seen any of the products or heard about the business I suggest you check them out because Gigi Hill is absolutely amazing and has so much to offer. :)

Mrs. Green Jeans
08-31-2012, 07:43 PM
But will check it out!

nv93446
08-31-2012, 08:22 PM
There's a big team here in Orange County, CA where GigiHill is based in Yorba Linda so I'm probably more familiar than most. Cute bags!

Inspirationswithme
09-01-2012, 12:35 AM
I sold Gigi Hill for awhile, cute stuff, just a little expensive for my area.;)

udesignit
09-02-2012, 12:26 PM
I have heard of Gigi Hill and even purchased a bag about 1 year ago. Good luck with your business.

DesigningDivaMHB
09-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Nope, never heard of them until now! Good luck with your business. It's so much fun to a be a part of a smaller business and introduce a new product, don't you think?

TSmom
06-17-2013, 11:24 AM
I just joined Gigi Hill...I LOVE their bags!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1