WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Important EPXBody notice - email.

lovemygirlies
08-30-2012, 08:09 AM
Here is the company update that came in the email today.

I just wanted to send a quick update and let everyone know that we are not going to have a webinar 8-30-2012 because I am going to be traveling. We are going to have a very important update call Monday Sept. 3rd at 9pm EST. You will not want to miss this. We are taking EPXbody to the next level starting Monday.

Title: EPXbody Update Call
Time: Monday, September 3rd at 9:00pm Eastern
Listening method: Phone + Web Simulcast

Phone Number: (206) 402-0100
Pin Code: 045841#

We have a very close race for the top sponsors for the month of August and I want to congratulate everyone for making August a record breaking month in both the US and the Philippines.

We are very close to launching our new Pay it forward system and that is just one of many new tools we will be talking about on Monday. In the next couple of weeks we will be launching o ur sample system, a system specific for our amazing EPXbody Challenge, and we are even working on several new products. With all of this launching in Sept. EPXbody is sure to be a break out company the last Quarter of 2012. We are also moving to our new office starting next week, we have a lot going on behind the scenes at the home office. There is no question you are in the right place at the right time and we have an amazing team of distributors, together we are going to take this company to the top.

Lets finish the month strong and get ready for bigger and better things in Sept.

Sincerely

Dan Putnam

Samie8183
08-31-2012, 12:22 PM
Thanks for posting Christine! Can not wait until Monday evening!!

lovemygirlies
09-01-2012, 08:52 AM
Is it Monday yet? I am dying to get on this call. :D

Samie8183
09-01-2012, 10:08 AM
LOL haha I know right! I can't wait until Monday night :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1