WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Interested

nursemom4
08-29-2012, 09:54 PM
Hello. Due to my husbands recommendation I am looking into Scentsy. I had been a consultant about 5 yrs ago, however did not make anything from it. I worked another full time job and I was a full time student so I was super busy and just didn't have time to do anything about a home business. I would appreciate it if someone would be interested in sending me some info about Scentsy.
Thanks so much.

JustineW
08-30-2012, 03:28 AM
Good Morning...I sent you a PM :)

LorettaA
08-30-2012, 03:52 AM
You will be amazed at how far Scentsy has come from 5 years ago. Good luck with your launch!

kainsley\
08-30-2012, 05:05 AM
It's so great that you have your husband's support! You can actually reactivate your account since you were a previous consultant. You can choose to stay with your original sponsor or chooose a new sponsor. Best of luck in your relaunch! If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

LAscents
08-30-2012, 10:19 AM
I thought your user ID looked familiar. Welcome back. Make sure you're asking specific questions so you are getting the information relevant to you. Otherwise, there are boatloads of information about Scentsy that may or may not be what you're looking for as it pertains to your specific situation.

Amber Rose
08-30-2012, 11:57 AM
Hey :) I sent you a PM on here :)

christyvw2004
08-31-2012, 06:53 AM
I am on my 4th year and have seen many changes...would think after 5 some really big changes. Sent you a pm also...but hope to see you around in the future.

Christine-LDN wickless
09-04-2012, 12:49 PM
I think Scentsy is A LOT easier now than it every used to be. x

Tara P
09-04-2012, 02:52 PM
And Scentsy has the name recognition, so selling it is alot easier. I get alot of ladies on my team that reactivated their account, so that I be be their mentor and sponsor. Good Luck with whomever you reactivate with. I would love to be your mentor. Have a great day!

NYScents
09-05-2012, 10:33 AM
Congrats on coming back! :)

Nicholsan1
09-07-2012, 05:07 AM
i am sending you a PM

tlhall
09-08-2012, 06:59 PM
And Scentsy has the name recognition, so selling it is alot easier. I get alot of ladies on my team that reactivated their account, so that I be be their mentor and sponsor. Good Luck with whomever you reactivate with. I would love to be your mentor. Have a great day!

Tara, you are so right. The name recognition is what helps me too. I was worried when I joined that there are so many consultants. But people know Scentsy and love it. When they find out I sell it, they are excited and want to order. It's a great company. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1