WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Something New for Night!

AprioriCandy
08-25-2012, 08:20 AM
SOOO Excited About This New Product!!

"Apriori Beauty is introducing something New for Night mid-September — dream your dreams with your eyes closed, then live your dreams with your eyes open!"

It will improve the lives of many!
XO Candy

AprioriCandy
09-09-2012, 07:49 AM
Our new product "Something New for Night" will be released September 15th!!

I'm looking forward to learning about it from our new Product Development Team, who have a stellar record of creating phenomenal products in our industry!

Yay!
XO Candy

AprioriCandy
09-15-2012, 06:41 AM
It's HERE!!

LifeoxyDREAM Sleep Mist!

I'm attending the training today, will share more after!

XO Candy

cindi8d
09-15-2012, 07:04 PM
Can't wait to hear!!

cindi

AprioriCandy
09-15-2012, 07:33 PM
LifeoxyDREAM Sleep Mist~

TECHNOLOGIES & BENEFITS

• Less than $0.50 per serving.

• Melatonin - Naturally created in the body, but also found in foods like cherries, melatonin is responsible for regulating the circadian rhythms in the body and serves to help against oxidative stresses in the cardiovascular system. As we age, natural Melatonin levels drop. With less Melatonin, the stimulus to fall asleep, stay asleep and wake feeling rested can be compromised. Melatonin is known to promote healthy sleep patterns and reduced incidences of insomnia, while also promoting the onset of the early lucid dreaming phase of sleep.

• GABA - An abbreviation for gamma aminobutyric acid. GABA is a non-protein containing amino acid and serves as a key neurotransmitter responsible for regulating the nervous system. GABA is known to promote relaxation and reduce anxiety.

• Phenibut - A derivative of GABA, phenibut works as a relaxing and anti-anxiety agent. Phenibut is known to relieve tension and improve sleep, while also helping to improve cognitive performance.

• Resveratrol - study data suggests that Resveratrol may be a potent regulator of sleep-wake rhythms and could be of major interest in the study of sleep, associated with aging and neuropathology.

• According to the National Sleep Foundation, 60% of Americans experience a sleep problem every night or almost every night. More than 85% of those affected by inadequate sleep said that it affects their mood the next day, 72% said it affects their family life or home responsibilities; and 68% said it affects their social life!

• According to the National Institutes of Health, 50 to 70 million Americans are affected by sleep disorders and intermittent sleep problems that can significantly diminish health, alertness and safety.

• LifeoxyDream is non-habit forming.

• Ingredients absorb quickly, through the mouth, with the unique spray delivery.

~ and it is Gluten Free!
XO Candy

cindi8d
09-21-2012, 07:26 PM
I'm overwhelmed with all the testimonies from LifeoxyDREAM already!
I keep seeing commercials these days for sleep aids and I'm so glad we have something that is natural and non-addictive to compete in this market...and best of all, it works! A good night's rest is so key for not only our skin but our immune systems, maintaining healthy weight, lowering stress and overall well-being. Well done, Apriori.

I'll look forward to giving a personal testimony soon! I sold the first one I received within minutes and since we sold out within days(!), I'm waiting for mine to ship Monday :)

G'night!

cindi

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1