WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Stephanie Ann
08-25-2012, 01:36 AM
Hello all,

I have been been looking at different candle candle companies to possibly join, and was wondering if Scentsy offers a sent of the month package for it's consultants, and if so, how much does it cost and what does it include?

imamomagain
08-25-2012, 05:18 AM
Yes they offer a Scent of the Month package and a Warmer of the Month package.
Scent of the Month includes: 11 Scentsy Bars, 1 Room Spray, 1 Party Tester, 1 Mini Tester and 50 fliers. Cost is $35.
Warmer of the Month includes all of Scent of the Month package plus the Warmer of the Month for $60.
I started out with just SOTM and worked my way up to WOTM. We get the package about 2 weeks before the customers are able to order it.
This time of year really offers some great holiday fragrances coming up! Best of luck to you...

Tara P
08-25-2012, 06:37 PM
Lisa is correct. Love the fact that we get it early so we can promote to get our customers excited.

WandaHarbison
08-27-2012, 11:13 AM
LOVE the scent and warmer of the month! I also love that you can sign up for the ones you want. You don't "have" to get it every month.

MamaJ
08-27-2012, 12:37 PM
It is fun to make samples with some of it and then sell the rest of the bars. Although I usually keep 1-2 for myself too.

NYScents
09-10-2012, 07:49 AM
LOVE the scent and warmer of the month! I also love that you can sign up for the ones you want. You don't "have" to get it every month.

This is why I didn't want to sign up at first, because I was afraid of getting 'locked' into a contract but I'm happy I took the plunge and joined because honestly, like the other girls above me mentioned you can't find yourself a better bargain!! :)

Julieann, Independent Scentsy Consultant (http://www.thatcandlegirl.scentsy.us)

NYScents
09-10-2012, 07:49 AM
It is fun to make samples with some of it and then sell the rest of the bars. Although I usually keep 1-2 for myself too.

This is what I do with the brick that comes with the Scent of the Month :)

Amber Rose
09-10-2012, 08:52 AM
Hi Stephanie! :)

I just sent you a private message on here with more information :)

I pick and choose which months I want to get the Scent of the Month and the Warmer of the Month - just so I'm not stuck with a million bars of a scent if it's not extremely popular! For the months that I *do* get the packages, I give a bar to each of my party hostesses as a gift :)

Talk to you soon!
<3 Amber

LAscents
09-11-2012, 06:35 PM
Just to clarify, it's not actually a SOTM program 'for the consultants'. It's available only to consultants, but it's really intended to grow your business and to hand out to hosts, guests, customers and potentials.It also pays commissions and counts toward your monthly personal sales goals. It's a good idea to commit to it to ensure you are working your business consistently. If you only get it when you personally think you'll like it, then that will not grow your business if you're inconsistent with your marketing and networking to get our wax under as many noses as possible each month.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1