WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Emeraldgreen21
08-25-2012, 12:39 AM
I'm in the process of registering with Bitwine, and I'm in need of a little information from someone who already works there. I was wondering if it's possible to change the rate you've set on the initial signup page? I'm planning on setting a lower rate to build a reputation first, and to then raise my per minute rate once I have enough feedback. Would I be able to do that, or is that initial per minute rate the one I'd have to work for indefinitely?

OOnaOwl
08-25-2012, 10:24 AM
Yes, you can adjust your rate as you like. I am new there, and had my rate set at 1.99 per minute at first. I have since dropped it to 99 cents per minute in order to build a clientele. I was not getting much interest at the higher rate. Since I lowered it I have had a few clients.

Emeraldgreen21
08-25-2012, 05:35 PM
Yes, you can adjust your rate as you like. I am new there, and had my rate set at 1.99 per minute at first. I have since dropped it to 99 cents per minute in order to build a clientele. I was not getting much interest at the higher rate. Since I lowered it I have had a few clients.

Thank you so much for answering my question OOnaOwl. looked all over the site and tutorials to find the information but couldn't find anything. It gives me peace of mind knowing I can adjust my rates as needed. I've seen some readers on there charging $3.99 or $4.99 a minute and they have loads of reviews, but I'm guessing they also started out at the lower rates in order to build a client base first....either way, patience and determination seems to be the name of the game! Here's to both of us and to our Bitwine success. :-)

Jennifer.Bitwine
08-25-2012, 07:42 PM
Hi there - my name is Jennifer and I am the Community Relationship Manager at the Online Psychic Network, at Bitwine Inc.
Yes you can most certainly change your per minute rate via your profile page.
so follow the blue "my profile" tab -> in the orange area the 3rd White link in that says "service details" click there and then that page will open up to your services and profile page information, the 4th entry down is price per minute, edit or change it there then make sure you scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the blue UPDATE SERVICE button to save your changes.
The only thing I will mention is you can not change your per minute fee once already IN a live chat with a client, however you can charge a flat rate fee from your chat window.
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me directly onsite, my link and profile is visible there on the HELP page.
Regards
Jennifer Glover
Community Relationship Manager
Online Psychic Network
Bitwine Inc.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1