WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : question about rejoining

malone7384
08-21-2012, 08:42 AM
Hi all

Have a question for everyone. Nearly 2 years ago I signed up with Scentsy and was, unfortunately, unable to make it go. Where I was living, the recession hit hard. I was dropped for not making quota. My question is this......if I start over and do another agreement and buy another kit, etc....do I have to resign under the same person? I am now living 2300 miles away from where I was 2 years ago and would like to completely start fresh if I can.

Thank you in advance! Also, please pardon any typos as I am typing on a tablet and the keys are small!

LorettaA
08-21-2012, 08:47 AM
You may request that your account be restored and you must include the name of your new sponsor in that request. :)

Amber Rose
08-21-2012, 09:17 AM
Good morning! No, you do not have to rejoin under the same person - you are welcome to join under a new person - and you do not have to order a new starter kit - although you may get new testers if you would like to! [Edit] I sent you an email instead of a PM on here ;-)

imamomagain
08-21-2012, 09:30 AM
You will have to send in a request as Loretta said. Unfortunately, you will not be given an option for a new kit. If you reinstate you will have to purchase new testers and catalogs to update your kit. (If money is tight, go with the mini tester kit).
Good luck to you!

jessicaj
08-21-2012, 09:01 PM
It's also a wonderful time to jump in too as the Fall/Winter Catalogs (that start September 1) are 10% off right now! That will also save you a little moola :)
Hope to see you as a part of our family again soon ;)

kainsley\
08-22-2012, 10:58 AM
Welcome back to the family! It's a very exciting time to get active again & as you probably know, the termination policy has changed so it's much easier to stay active. Best of luck to you!

christyvw2004
08-27-2012, 06:19 AM
2300 miles... now thats a move :) Hope a new place and time works better for you. Great time I feel to get back in...new catalog and the fall approaching. Good luck.

Tara P
09-04-2012, 02:53 PM
Good Luck! Hope your Scentsy Journey is a great one.

Nicholsan1
09-07-2012, 05:12 AM
it is up to you if you want to sign up under the same consultant or not. I have heard that you can call support and they can direct you back to your previous sponsor and have your account restored.

LAscents
09-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Your request for restoration needs to be in writing to Account Services. If you've been gone over 6 months you can request a new sponsor. The name of that person needs to be included in your written request. If it's been less than six months or if you do not designate a different sponsor you will be placed back in your original lineage.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1