WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anyone in Clever Container?

puravida
08-20-2012, 06:11 AM
If anyone is with creative container I just had some questions. I haven't seen anyone mention it here so thought i'd make a post and ask.

starbirdy66
08-20-2012, 06:31 PM
Do you mean Clever Container, the company selling organizational products? I'm with them. Let me know if you need information.

puravida
08-20-2012, 07:44 PM
Yes that's what I meant lol. I saw the website a few days ago and confused the name. I was wondering overall personal experience, if you've been with another company how it compares, is your upline supportive or does the company offer good training and support, is there a website fee, general overall info like that.

starbirdy66
08-21-2012, 01:13 PM
I'm happy with the company. It is fairly new; when I joined in March it was just over 500 reps, so not a lot of competition.

Upline is supportive, overall we have a Ning group to share ideas and ask questions and our director set up our own Facebook group to make sure we were all connected if we preferred that. Corporate is accessible as well.

There is a Low start-up, kit is affordable. Products are great but company is trying to include more "Made in USA" products and more exclusive products so we are not competing with retail and Amazon. They plan to be 100% exclusive in the next 18 months. Our intranet is great with many resources, flyers, training materials etc.

You can sell online, you can get a website for a monthly fee from them, I think it costs the same as everyone else about $10/mo. They just switched to a new system. I set up my own in WordPress so I can build more into my site.

This is my first go at direct sales so I can't make too many comparisons, but know that we don't have to pay for our hostess gifts, the company pays. We can recruit nationwide also.

If you need more info I can send it. I'll PM my ID if you are interested.

I personally love the products, and the fun of sharing organization ideas.

Rollinks
10-07-2012, 08:38 PM
Clever Container? what kind of container is clever?...:confused:

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1