WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Real help! Day1

Charlie Little
08-14-2012, 01:37 PM
We're building on our Day1 group. How? By GIVING!!!

Sherry House is our newest WAHM to join Day1. We want WAHM's to join with other WAHM's!

One Direct Pay, that's your personally enrolled member, will qualify you for Profit Sharing on everyone who comes into the company after you. Day1 is a single linear matrix so everyone in Day1 above you is enrolling members who will be placed below you! You will eventually earn up to $500. per month with one Consumer for Charity who is your Direct Pay. The power of ONE makes Day1 so POWERFUL!

I could be advertising for you next. When you join Day1 with Sherry House at her link below or my siggy banner, send me your Day1 URL by message here at WAHM and I'll start advertising for you. You could have your qualifying Direct Pay very soon!

As our Day1, Team One Giving Partner, we want you to pay-it-forward to someone else and help them get their first Direct Pay. It doesn't matter where you place Direct Pays you enroll because every Direct Pay in your group pays you the same amount each month! Just get busy enrolling and help your team get qualified! We are building a solid, strong team by giving. Together Everyone Achieves More!

DAY 1 (http://www.myday1.com/SherryHouse/default.aspx)

Call me with any questions! 479-651-6145

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1