WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

~HBow~
08-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Hi Friends! I just signed up with Biltmore Inspirations and I am looking for some fellow reps to chat with about our company and to make friends with... (o:

HB

nv93446
08-12-2012, 08:57 PM
Hi HB! Congrats. The items look sophisticated and beautiful! I haven't met anyone locally but have a few contacts through social media sites that are consultants. How's it going so far? ~J

~HBow~
08-13-2012, 09:05 AM
Hi J!!!!!!

It is going fantastic! I am in love with this new company! Do you mind sharing some other social media sites with me? I am looking to meet up with some consultants and to make some friends!!!!!!!! (o: Thank you for replying to my question.
HB

udesignit
08-13-2012, 10:43 PM
Congratulations! I have seen the catalog and the products look amazing. I was recently listening to a direct sales strategy webinar and it was suggested to incorporate current trends Since you sell home decor, the suggestion was to incorporate the home improvement shows theme to your home parties. I thought this idea was brilliant because people spend hours watching these shows.

All the best to you!

Mrs. Green Jeans
08-15-2012, 07:24 PM
And if you need some more people to talk with, please PM me and I can get you her details. She had beautiful goodies on her table. I loved that tall decorative centerpiece that you could also put in the oven. Really pretty!

HomeDecorDiva
10-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Hi Friends! I just signed up with Biltmore Inspirations and I am looking for some fellow reps to chat with about our company and to make friends with... (o:

HB
Hi HB!

I'm a Biltmore Inspirations rep too! So glad to meet up with another BI consultant here. I'm new to this site and still trying to navigate my way through! :)

Where are you from? I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

I look forward to 'seeing' you on here!!

Lori

cabimom
10-03-2012, 09:24 PM
I'm working on it! :D

Mrs. Green Jeans
10-04-2012, 04:00 AM
Lori (above) are you the same Biltmore Lori that participated in the quarter auction in Grapevine?

cabimom
10-06-2012, 11:16 AM
I am joining Biltmore Inspirations on Monday. My leader is in Texas. I can't wait! I am hoping there will be enough of us on here to request a Biltmore Inspirations folder so we can exchange ideas!!

Mrs. Green Jeans
10-06-2012, 03:22 PM
Is your new team leader going to be Lori? If so, congrats! Lori is wonderful and you will love her :) It must have been meant to be with WH...

cabimom
10-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Actually, I am signing under Suzanne Opersteny. I look forward to chatting and exchanging ideas with ALL the Biltmore Consultants!! :D

cabimom
10-08-2012, 01:23 PM
I'm all signed up and waiting for my kit! :D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1