WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

suse
08-08-2012, 04:29 AM
Just a reminder to Watkins consultants that the Advantage program deadline for August is in a couple days (August 10). If you want to save 30% on over 120 products and get free shipping, get your Advantage order in now!

Oh, another reminder - if you've placed Advantage orders in the past and you don't want a shipment this month, don't forget to call Watkins before August 10 to cancel or hold your order until September.

I love how easy they make it to hop in and out of this program as needed :)

bianca5454
08-09-2012, 06:27 AM
Great post Suse! :D

Thank you for the reminder.......gotta love Watkins!

1868Naturals
08-09-2012, 10:54 PM
I put in a fairly large order. I never realized how much of these products I use. but I will be stocked up for the month and I even fit in some customer orders as well.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1