WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Central Jersey Scentsy Rep?

Nicole Theresa
08-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Anyone doing Scentsy in Central Jersey area?
I am purely interested as a customer.
Thanks! =)

christyvw2004
08-05-2012, 07:18 PM
I have a friend that sells in Providence Rhode Island...

LAscents
08-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Are you still looking for someone? I have over 200 team members in NJ. I'm sure I can find you someone in your neighborhood.

Nicole Theresa
08-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Thank you! I found a friend from South Jersey on FB....I will see if she has any team members closer to me or if I can order from her site. I am pretty unfamiliar with scentsy except through a friend I visit in PA, who has scentsy warmers all over his house! I love them and I also think they are wonderful gift ideas. I found the plug ins he uses in the bathrooms genius!
I will wait 24 hours though. I met this FB friend through networking and I am more than happy to give business to someone more local if I can find him/her. Again, I live in Central Jersey...Somerset County. Message me before the weekend if you are nearby. Thanks!

Amber Rose
08-10-2012, 07:39 AM
Hey Nicole! :-) I just sent you a PM on here, let me know if you get it :-D

NYScents
08-13-2012, 05:37 PM
Where in central? Are you near Somerville/Raritan? :)

Jeannie LaVine Robison
09-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Hello! I live in Monmouth County, and would love to be your new rep for Scentsy! U will receive a gift for your first order :)

I am a mom of four, RN now SAHM, and love this new opportunity. The product sells itself---I LOVE the quality and that it's Made in US! :)

Hope to hear from u soon [email protected]

LAscents
09-09-2012, 07:46 AM
Hello! I live in Monmouth County, and would love to be your new rep for Scentsy! U will receive a gift for your first order :)

I am a mom of four, RN now SAHM, and love this new opportunity. The product sells itself---I LOVE the quality and that it's Made in US! :)

Hope to hear from u soon [email protected]

Hi Jeannie,

Welcome to Scentsy. I can tell you are excited about your new venture. Just wanted to remind you to ensure you review the policies and procedures, new consultant start up guide and do the new consultant orientation in the training center. Advertising personal specials is strictly prohibited. If you choose to offer your own personal special it can only be done privately and no enticements of any kind can be made publicly or privately in your recruitment efforts.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1