WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I did it!

lorah
08-04-2012, 07:01 AM
After much soul searching, talking with my husband, talking with others, and researching, I decided to join Close to My Heart (which I did just a few minutes ago) I am so very excited about this opportunity and I can't wait to get started. I found an absolutely fabulous upline to work with who lives not too far from me. That is a huge plus. I am just beside myself with excitement. Looking forward to hopefully seeing this forum start chatting about scrapbooking........I want to put a ton of exclamation points but I know that isn't allowed LOL

SarahLovesToStamp
08-13-2012, 05:46 PM
Oh no! I'm addicted to exclamation points. Congrats on your new venture!

obtainablewellness
08-26-2012, 05:36 PM
How is that going for you?? My mom is a HUGE scrapbooker and I'd love to share this opportunity with her!

lorah
08-29-2012, 11:24 AM
I'm having a blast. I would be happy to answer any questions that you or your mother have. Feel free to PM me or check out the link in my signature

Jolly
10-28-2012, 03:20 PM
Wonderful! will you be having retreats and crops?
Always looking for retreats in my area.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1