WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

nickollette
08-02-2012, 11:11 AM
I don't really consider myself a psychic, clairvoyant, medium, or the like. I honestly have no idea what I would be considered, but I know I have some gift, just no idea what or where to begin figuring that out. Anywho, I guess that's a whole different topic.

My tool of choice is the Runes. They absolutely fascinate me and have from the first reading a friend did for me. After enough readings from my friend, once I started to get a feel for what the different Runes meant, I got my own stone set and a few books to go along with them. I have also played around with different mediums to make my own set. But have not found a medium I like enough to devote the time and energies into making a complete set out of. A few years later, I still use the stone set I got initially and it's holding up nicely. I have one Rune that really stands out to me and have done extensive research on that Rune--Who it's connected to, common traits it represents, and the like, and it blows me away how fitting it all is to me as a person.

Up until recently, I would just do readings if I had some questions or needed some guidance. At most, I would offer my interpretation to my SO if he asked for it when he did his own readings. I told a friend about the Runes and she asked if she could have a reading. I was kind of leery about doing it, since they are such a personal thing to me, and I knew she wouldn't be going into the reading taking them seriously. Then I thought back to my first reading and how I didn't take it that seriously either, so I did a reading for her. Now, she's like I was in the beginning--fascinated by them. To my own surprise, I actually really enjoyed reading for her and that got me thinking.

1. Could I try out offering Rune readings in a field that seems to be dominated by Tarot?
2. Where can I research what I am? It goes beyond readings, I've been "different" in some ways for as long as I can remember.
3. What sites could I check out to offer services?
4. Has anyone tried Ebay? How did that work out?

OOnaOwl
08-03-2012, 01:02 PM
1. Could I try out offering Rune readings in a field that seems to be dominated by Tarot?

Yes, absolutely. There are a fair number of Rune oracles on the various reading sites. I am also a student of Runes, but have yet to feel confident offering readings professionally with them. It will be good for marketing to set you apart from the other readers. I would even use Rune in your reader stage name.

2. Where can I research what I am? It goes beyond readings, I've been "different" in some ways for as long as I can remember.

Can you be more specific? I think I can help you find what you are seeking. Private message me if it is too personal to reply here.

3. What sites could I check out to offer services?

There are many listings here of sites to offer services at, scroll through the threads and you will find them.

Here is a PARTIAL list:
Keen
LivePerson
LifeReader
Oranum
AskNow
Circle of Stars
Psychic Source
Hollywood Psychics
California Psychics

4. Has anyone tried Ebay? How did that work out?

I have not tried Ebay.

elana242
08-29-2012, 09:16 PM
Does anyone know how long it takes to get approved for Life Reader and Ask Now? I have signed up for both and have done my profiles (websites, etc) and I am still pending approval.
I signed up last Wednesday, so it has been a week.:confused:

Mrs. Green Jeans
08-30-2012, 06:13 AM
What do you think about that show?

OOnaOwl
09-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Does anyone know how long it takes to get approved for Life Reader and Ask Now? I have signed up for both and have done my profiles (websites, etc) and I am still pending approval.
I signed up last Wednesday, so it has been a week.:confused:

LifeReader you have to get tested before they hire you. I don't know about AskNow.

SydneyS
09-02-2012, 06:19 AM
New here so hello all....
I got hired by Asknow and yes, I had to do a reading but the supervisor (who is no longer there) cut me off and basically said , "Fine, you know your cards..."
The pay rate there was very appealing to me , compared to where I was anyway.
They wanted me to start right away but I just couldn't. Therefore my contract was terminated. Oddly enough my phone line was struck by lightning on the night of my "last chance". Maybe someone was trying to tell me something.
I am very confused about the conflicting starting pay rates I've read on various sites. I'm not talking about bonus rates.
Asknow has inundated various jobs boards with ads for readers. Just check Jobsrapido! Theyhave a listing for soooo many cities and states.
It seemed like you could really make good money there. But didn't someone here post that she made only $90 after working slave hours?
I emailed Serenity-SNNA for further information about requirements etc for login hours but haven't heard back.
Maybe Asknow is just taking over everything like PRN did.

Elana, I was approved in about 5 days.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1