WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Issue with K**n payment?

Marissas
08-01-2012, 06:24 PM
Has anyone had an issue with their k*en payments? This month I got paid literally 8% of what I made and the rest is sitting in my account. I e-mailed them and got a response saying that I was busy on chat when they processed the payments and were only able to approve $x dollars and the rest I have to wait for next month or sign up for direct deposit and get. Has anyone else ever heard anything like this before. So not happy! :confused:

EmpathicHeart
08-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Never had a payment issue.

Correcting myself: a few times I've had a direct deposit late by 24 hours.

Otherwise, they've been straight with me for 12 years.

TarotGuy
08-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Have to agree with EmpathicHeart. I also use direct deposit and get paid on time. Is direct deposit an option for you? It can be handy because that way funds are deposited daily in to your bank account although it does take a couple of days for the transfer to go through. They have a chart somewhere up on the site but basically your pay for Monday is available in your account by Thursday, Tuesday's funds by Friday etc.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1