WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Supermomlb
07-29-2012, 09:08 AM
Hey just want to let all of you know who are struggling with weight or trying to reach fitness goals that you can do it!!

Do not be swayed by fad products and things that sound easy.

The only thing that works is clean eating and exercising with a goal in mind!

I had my 3rd child on May 10th I ate clean pretty much my whole pregnancy and afterwards and I also drink Shakeology and the program I did was Rocking Body(4 week program) and I would do Insanity Fast and Furious on some days and Just Dance some days for Cardio.

If you have goals in mind stop chasing the easy way out and just do what it takes! Get uncomfortable! Break a sweat! Don't think about how hard it will be just do it!

I hope I have inspired you!

I am a mom of 3 under 3, I have arthritis, my fiance works night shift so I don't have a lot of support at home but I went into it with a no excuses attitude and this is what I got. If I can do it you can do it!

Sure breastfeeding helps a good bit but I know plenty of moms who BF who aren't losing weight so it has everything to do with your mindset.Stay encouraged and keep at your journey to a healthier you!

If anyone is interested in joining my motivational FB group just PM me so we can friend each other on FB

Amy Jacobs
07-29-2012, 10:51 AM
I think you look awesome lady!!

Supermomlb
07-29-2012, 12:19 PM
Thanks! My hair is a mess in both pics! lol I hope to get my abs tighter over the next couple of months.

Gobza10102
07-30-2012, 08:14 AM
that is great! Congrats! I'm down almost 10 lbs from where i started. Should have taken a before pic!

tonyalynn84
07-30-2012, 08:42 AM
You look great!! I am working on my last 20lbs!!

Supermomlb
07-30-2012, 02:34 PM
that is great! Congrats! I'm down almost 10 lbs from where i started. Should have taken a before pic!

Thanks! and that is Awesome! Still isn't too late to take one! :)

Supermomlb
07-30-2012, 02:34 PM
You look great!! I am working on my last 20lbs!!

Thanks! Keep pushing you will get there!

momsbusy247
08-01-2012, 08:46 PM
Wow! You're looking great. You are an inspiration to us all who wants to be more fit and healthy.

Supermomlb
08-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Thanks! I hope I can inspire anyone who thinks it is impossible!

I didn't do things perfectly either so keep pushing for your goals!

rachelnessxo
08-26-2012, 10:24 PM
Looking GREAT! Keep up the good work!

Lynn Dylan
08-27-2012, 07:52 AM
Great work!! I am inspired that you have a plan! I just cannot even get my mind wrapped around a simple plan lately! I did run/walk a mile on Saturday, and hope to do that again today; and if not the run/walk, then my Pilates.

Best wishes!

Lynn Dylan

Lori&Lex
09-04-2012, 05:50 AM
Thanks for sharing. It is great to hear about other's inspiring stories!

Mrs. Green Jeans
09-04-2012, 07:24 AM
You look amazing. Love that hand on the hip!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1