WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Tara P
07-27-2012, 11:41 PM
Absolutely loved every moment from convention. My aha moment was that anything is possible when you have the passion and determination to make it happen.

imamomagain
07-29-2012, 08:40 AM
So many great moments at this Convention!! I loved all the presenters we had, especially Dewitt Jones & Carrie Wilkerson!!
This was my 4th Scentsy Convention and this was THE BEST convention we've had by far!!

ScentingChicago
07-30-2012, 03:43 PM
I'm excited for next year's convention! Can't wait to be involved next time (very new to Scentsy)!

CinnaShoppe
07-31-2012, 06:12 PM
I can not wait until next year's Scentsy Family Reunion in Indianapolis!! This year was so motivating and inspiring! I have to say one of my favorite quotes from convention this year was, "The fear of competition is greater than the competition itself." It is so true! It was so great to make new friends and share stories and ideas - I will never miss another one! Oh, and the incentive trip options?... AWESOME! But which one to pick from!?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1