WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : ISUS pay?

mlbchic16
07-27-2012, 02:38 PM
Can anyone tell me about the hours and pay for ISUS? I've read the information that was sent to me by the company, but I'm wanting to know if it's steady work. Also, what's the hourly pay?

dawnlvn4jc
08-03-2012, 08:01 PM
I am looking into this company also! Please let me know if you hear anything!

mankatogirl
01-15-2013, 09:40 AM
Just had an interview with ISUS but will have to wait to see if I will get a second interview. They did not say anything about the pay structure in the interview.

The interview was quite formal. Had to explain grammar concepts from the top of my head (ugh!) and differentiate between two forms of words.

I really hate those kind of questions! I guess I'm feeling like I won't get a second interview and that bums me out because I do need the extra cash.

LouC
02-01-2013, 02:06 AM
That sounds like a very formal interview! I hope you get a positive response!

NewYorkEnglishTeacher
02-26-2013, 04:16 PM
You get paid monthly. Looks like a great company. :D

NewYorkEnglishTeacher
04-04-2013, 02:55 PM
I think it's $8 - $10 per hour paid via the British Pound. GPB $12 to $15 USD.

Is there a chat room or message board where we can all meet?