WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Roll Call of whos working where?

Angel Noir
07-27-2012, 08:10 AM
Hi, I am just getting back into the field after a long hiatus. I was hoping to get a roll call of who is working where and if it is a positive experience.

Thanks so much!

OOnaOwl
07-27-2012, 10:22 AM
There is a recent thread here entitled "Where do you work?" that has folks discussing this very subject. I just went full time a few weeks ago, and to ensure that I am getting the amount of clients I need I am on Keen, BitWine, LivePerson & LifeReader. I am considering Oranum but haven't yet applied. So far I am doing very well and am tremendously happy with the work, the hours and the pay. I like all four of the companies for different reasons, and enjoy the variety of styles of business & clientele. I have a private practice doing this work in my local area, but the market here is pretty oversaturated. I actually much prefer working worldwide using modern technology!

Angel Noir
07-27-2012, 10:23 AM
Thank you I will look for that thread. Best of luck in all ventures!

EmpathicHeart
07-31-2012, 10:48 AM
Keen x 12yrs, plus a few other places that no longer exist. Mostly just Keen.

I'm good at face2face readings, like to do more with that but haven't found the right venue.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1