WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Fall Seasonal Line?

suse
07-26-2012, 04:48 AM
Has anyone heard yet what the fall seasonal products are going to be and when they will be available?

bianca5454
07-26-2012, 07:12 AM
Watkins has added a few different 'sets' to the product line.

They are also going to come out with a newer spice line and supplement line. As far as holiday items, I am not sure what they are doing yet.

1868Naturals
07-27-2012, 03:19 AM
How are the holidays with Watkins. I'm new so I do not know much. I have the new catalogs and August sale sheet, but do they come out with a holiday catalog?

suse
07-27-2012, 04:26 AM
In the past (I've been with Watkins since 2009), we've seen the seasonal line advertised in the monthly sales flyers. There hasn't been a special catalog that I'm aware of (which is nice since there isn't an extra cost to associates for a separate catalog). Watkins has also had produced powerpoint presentations for associates to download which highlights the seasonal line. Those that do parties or fair booths can have the powerpoint running as additional visual advertising, or print out the slides for showing individually.

suse
07-27-2012, 04:30 AM
A heads up too - some of the more popular seasonal items have a tendancy to sell out quickly, way before the end of the year. I think last year the cocoas were gone end of September/early October. Our summit group leadership usually keeps tabs on this and communicates to the downline if things are becoming limited so we're all aware and can plan accordingly.

bianca5454
07-27-2012, 04:31 AM
There isn't a dedicated catalog per se. Just watch for the emails and future catalog inserts.

1868Naturals
07-29-2012, 01:57 AM
Thank you for the info. I really want to make some good sales for the holidays. I just wanted to know what to expect from Watkins.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1