WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Destination Fabulous!

blingslinger
07-24-2012, 04:26 PM
How exciting are all the new incentives Silpada has laid out for us? I am beyond thrilled!! Who is else is all in for Destination Fabulous...that $15,000 would make a GREAT post-holiday gift!!! And I won't lie...a $5000 spending spree....I could soooooo do some damage with that ;)

liz.jewels
07-25-2012, 03:32 AM
I know! I am so excited!!!

To be honest, Level 4 is beyond where I choose to work my business, but I am excited that there are awesome and attainable levels even for part timers!

And that bracelet is gorgeous! Our whole team agreed that we would earn it for sure!!!

Silversister
07-25-2012, 07:19 AM
What are the new incentives? Thanks.

blingslinger
07-25-2012, 01:01 PM
Liz - That's what's beautiful with the new incentive. You can choose where you want to be! And yes, I WILL have that bracelet ;) Meeting with two new gals next week to sign them up! Can't wait to get them going and help them achieve their own Destination Fabulous!

For New Reps:

*$150 sign up
* $1000 FREE jewelry when you sell $3000 in your first month!
* Unlimited $500 free jewelry certificates for every $3000 you sell in your first 90 days
* Another $500 when you sponsor someone who then sells $3000 during their first 90 days!

For Current Reps AND New Reps:

Destination Fabulous is a 6-month promotion (from August 1, 2012 through January 31, 2013) that awards you for partying consistently, and sharing the business opportunity. There are 4 levels of achievement:

Level 1: Silver Smooch
How: 10 qualified* Parties and 1 qualified† personal Recruit
What: 15th Anniversary Exclusive Cuff Bracelet
What else: $100 cash for each additional qualified personal Recruit**

Level 2: Weekend Getaway
How: 20 qualified* Parties and 2 qualified† personal Recruits
What: Marriott® Hotel Vouchers for a 2-night stay + $250 Spending Cash
What else: 15th Anniversary Exclusive Cuff Bracelet +
$200 cash for each additional qualified personal Recruit**

Level 3: Fifteenth Anniversary Bash
How: 30 qualified* Parties and 3 qualified† personal Recruits
What: Fifteenth Anniversary Bash in Kansas City
$5,000 Cash††
What else: Marriott® Hotel Vouchers for a 2-night stay + $250 Spending Cash
15th Anniversary Exclusive Cuff Bracelet +
$300 cash for each additional qualified personal Recruit**

Level 4: Show Me the Money
How: 40 qualified* Parties and 4 qualified† personal Recruits
What: $15,000 Cash††
What else: Fifteenth Anniversary Bash in Kansas City +
Marriott® Hotel Vouchers for a 2-night stay + $250 Spending Cash
15th Anniversary Exclusive Cuff Bracelet +
$400 cash for each additional qualified personal Recruit**

As if those rewards weren’t fabulous enough...we are also giving away $25,000 in free jewelry! Throughout the contest period, qualified* Parties will be entered into a weekly drawing. Every Friday, B & T will draw one winning Party and award the Representative with a $1,000 free jewelry certificate. Plus, the winning Representative will be spotlighted online, in email, and on our Clinics!

AWESOME!!!

blingslinger
07-25-2012, 01:03 PM
I should add that the $150 sign up includes a 3 piece jewelry set worth $150-$197. It also includes your party supplies as well as your online website with active shopping cart (and you don't pay ANY fees at all for your online store! No credit card fees either!).