WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Friday at midnight!

LDavenport
07-19-2012, 06:04 AM
This Friday at midnight the Silpada web page will show all things new! I can't wait..... I listened to the Tuesday night phone call this week and there are going to be new sign-up packages, too. C'mon Friday!!!

liz.jewels
07-20-2012, 04:06 AM
The sneak peeks we've seen here have been awesome too!

I am SO excited to see the new jewelry tonight!!!

Cheryl
07-20-2012, 06:45 AM
I am LOVING all the sneak peeks!!

LDavenport
07-20-2012, 10:30 AM
I just heard that the jewelry will be online at 8 tonight!

LDavenport
07-21-2012, 05:54 AM
The new jewelry is gorgeous, as expected. I am not crazy about the new "sets" for signing up, though. It's not jewelry I would have chosen if I were picking it on my own. I hope we can still buy the pieces we want at 50% at that time, also. :confused:

liz.jewels
07-22-2012, 03:29 AM
The pieces chosen were selected based on what pieces sell well, in Silpada's experience, and then putting together a good assortment of earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings. Reps still can customize their packages and choose all of their own jewelry, but the packs will help reps who are not sure what to order.

Also, any piece in the pack can be exchanged within 60 days for any other piece, and the replacement will still be half-off.