WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Biltmore Inspirations Fall 2012

Inspirationswithme
07-13-2012, 12:30 PM
The Biltmore Inspirations Fall/Holiday 2012 catalog is up on the website and new fall kit contents. Not a lot of holiday, but still some very nice things! Check it out!

Here is the company website:

Biltmore Inspirations | Celebrate Every Day with Style (http://www.biltmoreinspirations.com)

udesignit
07-13-2012, 09:56 PM
I will have to check it out! Thanks for posting!

Mrs.PrinceCharming
07-22-2012, 05:39 PM
I tried the raspberry chipotle ? i think is what its called sauce and it was so yummy!!! :rolleyes:

Inspirationswithme
07-22-2012, 07:54 PM
And the Hearty White Bread Mix is so fabulous. Has just a bit of almond flavor to it. Makes a fantastic strawberry shortcake! Addicting!!! I have some great August parties planned!!

~HBow~
08-11-2012, 06:20 AM
I just joined Biltmore Inspirations. I was going back and forth between BI and Clever Container. I sure hope I made the right decision! I am a little worried about BI because of the economy...how are you doing with it, Inspirationswithme?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1