WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just gorgeous!

Cheryl
07-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Oh my goodness! I got my jewelry samples and have to say, these are my all time, EVER, favorite earrings!

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s720x720/541473_263035930471598_1457283202_n.jpg

liz.jewels
07-08-2012, 05:08 AM
Those are gorgeous! Those and the heatwave necklace are on my list, but I have to see all the new stuff before I decide how to spend my free jewelry certificates!

Cheryl
07-08-2012, 06:35 AM
I like the Heatwave, too, but didn't get it...yet. I got the Lively Bunch to go with the Radiate Earrings and waiting for new jewelry to see if there's a layering piece I like better. Only 2 weeks to go!!

ferrygrey
07-16-2012, 11:13 PM
Really the pair of earrings really looking gorgeous. I am also planning to have a beautiful pair of earrings which enhance the my beauty. Now a days varieties and different design of earrings are coming in the market.

nv93446
07-17-2012, 04:06 PM
Very pretty!!

GIFTSBYCATHERIN
07-20-2012, 09:13 PM
so pretty...love the colors in the earrings

Silversister
08-04-2012, 06:31 AM
I haven't seen the new jewelry yet in person. Those of you who have, what do you think of these pieces: Stargazer, wisdom, gypsy girl, flower power ring? What would you think are "must have" pieces for someone just signing up? I need a few "must haves" in a variety of price ranges. Thanks.

blingslinger
08-04-2012, 08:17 PM
I did a big party today and everyone LOVED the Flower Power ring and the stackable rings! Definitely stock up on the stackables! I also sell a ton of the Thoreau necklace (N0914...I call it the Triple B...because it looks good in a Business suite, bathing suit and birthday suit ;)

liz.jewels
08-05-2012, 04:11 AM
I agree with Deidre that the new stackable rings and the flower power ring are huge hits!
I didn't personally get the stargazer but a rep whose mother got it just commented to me that she is adding it to her table because it is stunning! I did get the Wisdom and it looks great on its own but you can also hang a charm from it so I love its versatility! I also love the gypsy. It can look great with a bohemian outfit but also sets off a little black dress so well!

Other carryover pieces I find are very popular and sell well:
Starlight bracelet
Sweet circles necklace
Goddess bracelet
Cut above necklace
Thoreau necklace (totally agree with Deidre on that one!)

And you have to pick a piece to have on your table to entice someone to have a party. I have found that the bracelets are the best for that. The new one I've heard the most buzz about is the Spin me Round bangle. The carryover piece that has booked me the most parties is the Talk of the Town bracelet. It is simply stunning!

Silpada now has pre-made collections you can choose when signing up. They are all selected to give a new rep diversity of pieces and price points on her table, and also feature pieces that Silpada knows have sold well historically. So even if you decide to build your own kit, looking at what is in the pre-selected jewelry should give you ideas on what sells well!

Silversister
08-05-2012, 07:01 AM
Thank you, both! A lot of the pieces you mentioned were on my list already. I'm taking that as a good sign. LOL I like the pieces, too, that are selling the most! I appreciate your suggestions.

blingslinger
08-06-2012, 08:08 PM
You are so welcome! One of the best parts of Silpada is all the truly wonderful and helpful women :) Welcome to the sisterhood!