WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Proctor two online exams

fatface
07-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Looking for someone this July for a online student.. who works as a teacher or any faculty or a library who will be a be a proctor for two online math exams. You will get a password for the student to log into the two online exams so that they can take them you will than log in use the answer sheet to mark what's wrong print the answer sheet with the exams and fax them. They are not long and there are only two. I have posted many jobs that I found over the years to the board a lot of people know me here.

The pay is via paypal $150 this is a easy $150!

In case you are worried..

Yes you will get ALL $150.. it's broken up into $75 at the first exam and the other $75 at the second exam.

I have worked at home since 2007 and can relate had my share trust me lol..

Private message. :)

feefuss
07-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Can they be proctored online?

feefuss
07-12-2012, 09:22 AM
Hello, has anyone heard back regarding this posting?
Thanks

fatface
07-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Yes we hired someone for the spot..yes it was online.

Thank you!