WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

joejoebean1116
07-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Anyone have any good Ideas for incentives for bookings. I am having a party next week and would really like to get some more bookings. I need incentives!

TIA
Lori

liz.jewels
07-08-2012, 05:05 AM
Hi Lori!

It's all about watching for those green flags and inviting people to earn their favorite piece for free. Honestly, that's usually the best incentive!

If you want some words to use before Thursday, call and ask a sales coach at corporate for some coaching. They are wonderful!

I also recommend the tele-class "build your booking confidence," which I have take twice and found helpful both times.

Hope things go well on Thursday! Remember: retiring pieces are only available through 7/31 - that's the reason to book now. And, new jewelry comes out in 2 weeks! (That's the reason to book later.)