WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New to the forum

mammaleese
07-06-2012, 06:06 AM
Hi ladies-

I stumbled across this site and found this small group of MK posters! I was looking for an inclusive group who is not out to bash every last thing that people are doing with their business.

So who here attends their weekly sales meetings? And what do you like about them?

Mammaleese

TerriF
07-07-2012, 06:51 AM
I try to attend meetings every week. We have such a great group and I really enjoy the meetings. I'm actually considered an adoptee in my meetings, even though they are held by my unit's senior director. Because of a schedule conflict, I can't make it to my own unit meetings. But, the great thing is that this was my unit prior to my director moving up, so I already know so many people there.

Do you attend? How do you like your meetings?

TerriF
07-07-2012, 06:53 AM
Ah! I got so excited that I forgot to answer your question.

I like that we have smaller meetings (8-10 consultants, usually) so that we have the opportunity to learn in a small group setting. Our guests spend about an hour in a different room doing skincare or makeovers. During that time, we get some great small group education.

duvessab
08-06-2012, 02:17 PM
I actually have not been able to find a weekly meeting here where i am from so I don't know what they are like but would love to attend one. I am sure that you get all types of amazing information on the products and tips and tricks on selling and booking parties so yeah, I would love to attend if I could find one locally, maybe you ladies can help me find one here in my home town. PM me if you know where I can look to find local groups and things like that.

Jolly
08-07-2012, 05:19 PM
I actually have not been able to find a weekly meeting here where i am from so I don't know what they are like but would love to attend one. I am sure that you get all types of amazing information on the products and tips and tricks on selling and booking parties so yeah, I would love to attend if I could find one locally, maybe you ladies can help me find one here in my home town. PM me if you know where I can look to find local groups and things like that.
If you really want to go to meetings, realizing there is usually a charge..it is best to contact your very own director and have her select a "adoptive" director for you...Your director has been in business long enough to become a director and she know other..Also it may or may not be a good idea to have a unit that is your same grouping ;;seminar area.. so if your happen to go to seminar you could either stay in the hotel of your directors choice ( which can be pricey along with the costs of extra banquets) or be in with your adopted directors and skip some of the expensive folderol and really see Dallas.....all depends ... on your budget.
I think after atending a couple of meetings..and stying in the rom where the guests ar egetting facials so you can see how it is done and listen to the close ( sale pitch stuff) then you can borrow some tapes and adapt things to your own needs...
Try to keep down your meeting costs..or you will show aloss on your Schedule C at the end of the year..that is wher most consultants make the mistake....not holding the line on expenses....

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1