WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : online medical transcriptionist

chelraech
07-04-2012, 10:30 AM
Can anyone help me find someone or company who is hiring for online medical transcriptionist? need part-time so bad. Thank you.

djunamod
07-05-2012, 04:58 AM
You probably want to post this under the Transcription forum, if you haven't done so already :D. You're more likely to get helpful responses there than here. Tutoring isn't really related to transcription work, so I'm not sure you'll get much advice here.

Djuna

aerofare
07-17-2012, 08:21 AM
My mom is a medical transcriptionist and she has worked for Medquist and is currently working for Transcend. They are both legit companies. I know that Transcend offers full and part time positions, and they offer great benefits for both positions. Best of luck to you!!

Feel free to send me a message if you have any further questions.