WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

KamaWilson
07-03-2012, 09:14 AM
And no....it's not by doing multi-level marketing, direct marketing, or anything like that.

My name is Kama, and my husband and myself are stay-at-home, homeschooling parents to four amazingly active children.

We earn our total living from the internet.

We’ve done well enough at it that we were able to take an entire 10 months off from work and travel internationally and across the USA with our children while our online business covered all the bills automatically without our input.

Our experience work experience puts us in a unique position to be able to share with you what we’ve learned--something we’re excited to do for you, as soon as today if you like!

We’ve been blessed over the years and have uncovered something...a discovery that will change the way you think about creating a stay-at-home income...a discovery that is completely brilliant!

Watch our short 12 minute video at Membership Queen (http://membershipqueen.com) to discover a fantastic way to make a healthy online each month.

P.S. We're real people...we even put our family photo in the video...;)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1