WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : First workout since pregnancy!

Supermomlb
06-26-2012, 03:03 PM
6 weeks are up!

I did Rocking Body and it was so much fun!

My kids were running circles around me, run between my legs while working out, had my 1 year old pull the playstation I had the dvd playing from and I had to start over. Thank God my newborn was sleep! lol

Dealing with a bad arthritis flare too but despite the interruptions and pain I worked through it!

All about effort people! I wanted to give up but I did it anyway!

You can do it!

Amy Jacobs
06-27-2012, 11:15 AM
6 weeks are up!

I did Rocking Body and it was so much fun!

My kids were running circles around me, run between my legs while working out, had my 1 year old pull the playstation I had the dvd playing from and I had to start over. Thank God my newborn was sleep! lol

Dealing with a bad arthritis flare too but despite the interruptions and pain I worked through it!

All about effort people! I wanted to give up but I did it anyway!

You can do it!

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee422/scusemeplees/edbb1b50.gif

Supermomlb
06-27-2012, 12:07 PM
Thanks Amy!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1