WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I got my $10k Bonus!

Meli
06-26-2012, 09:47 AM
So I just wanted to share that 14.5 weeks into my It Works! business I qualified & have maintained my Diamond promotion and I got my $10k G.O.O.D. Bonus!! I also had my very First Team Member promote to Diamond and she received her $10k bonus too.

This past month, I had several team members promote, from Executive, to Ruby, to Emerald and Diamond... Whew... incredible momentum.

To date I have over 150 distributors on my Team and growing! This can be you also.

You don't need to know how to sell... simply share the product & it WILL sell itself!

You plug into our training calls and team trainings and the magic will unfold!

It's not only the Wraps and products that work, BUT this business is SO different than anything I've ever done. You follow our Steps to Success and you will see your business grow too. Our training is incredible and you aren't alone... it truly is One Team, One Mission!

I have NEVER done anything like this before ... IT REALLY WORKS! ;)

GetskinnywithBrandi
06-26-2012, 12:53 PM
That's awesome Meli! Great job! You go Girl!!!

Meli
06-28-2012, 06:24 AM
Thanks Brandi! :)

Steps to Success has made it possible for my team to go out & duplicate ... It Works! ;)

msuggitt
06-28-2012, 10:57 AM
Great job Melissa, way to go.

I have a few questions, which I could not see on your website because the popup wouldn't close so I could read the information... and your contact form there isn't going through...

my questions, can you tell us exactly what we would get for the $99 business plan pkg. I did not see whether or not there is an autoship or quota one would need to maintain in order to hold distributor status. I also am curious as to whether there are additional fees for access for the official site to which we would send potential clients/distributors if we are doing business 100% online (site with our distributor link)

thanks for answering questions on your exciting line.

Meli
06-28-2012, 11:26 PM
Hi msuggit,

I was out earlier today signing up a salon, so I missed this...
Anyway, I'll answer your questions & then please inbox/pm me your email address so I can send you additional info I know you'll find interesting! ;)
=========================

The sign up kit is only $99. (normally $199.00) Your $99 kit will include one box of applicators (4 applicators in each box) that you will sell for $25. Your kit also includes a product catalog, about 5 blitz cards (coupons for the wrap), April Issue of the Success Magazine (the entire magazine cover to cover was about It Works Global!, customer sign up sheets, distributor sign up sheets, an official It Works! organizer, a dream board and some other goodies.

As a Distributor you need:
An 80BV auto ship each month. This is the equivalent to approximately $80 worth of product each month. This auto ship is what commission and bonus qualifies you. In other words this order is for any products of your choice, I always recommend getting wraps because you will need them AND you can turn around and sell them for cash. :) They are selling like hotcakes!

You will also need an eOffice, which is your personal website and "e-suite". $20. The company waives the first month. It is all set up by the company and it will be LIVE the minute you sign up. You do get to choose a business name/ username for your site. This is how you will enroll your customers, distributors, and where you will send anyone interested in your products so they can order. You'll be able to track all commissions and customers and distributors and their volume! It really is a necessity to run your business and it also has all of your training videos to help you begin your journey.

It will cost about $100 a month to run your business. However, remember most of that is in product that you can turn around and sell. I can tell you that I was in profit mode within 2 days and I teach everyone exactly what to do... 3 Simple, yet powerfully effective steps to growing your business!

I have some additional info I'd like to share with you regarding what you'll get on my team, so again please send me your email address & I'll get that over to you right away.

Thanks again for reaching out to me. Its my goal to help everyone of my team members reach their goal with their business. We are growing rapidly because of a system we have in place that works and last but NOT least... our products are absolutely amazing, there is NO other product like this in the market and lastly we have NO market saturation!! If you have additonal questions I'm here to get them answered and I wish you the very best in your search and decision! :)

~Meli

QUOTE=msuggitt;2984078]Great job Melissa, way to go.

I have a few questions, which I could not see on your website because the popup wouldn't close so I could read the information... and your contact form there isn't going through...

my questions, can you tell us exactly what we would get for the $99 business plan pkg. I did not see whether or not there is an autoship or quota one would need to maintain in order to hold distributor status. I also am curious as to whether there are additional fees for access for the official site to which we would send potential clients/distributors if we are doing business 100% online (site with our distributor link)

thanks for answering questions on your exciting line.[/QUOTE]

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1