WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : doing the switch....

PrincessPink
06-23-2012, 09:39 PM
I currently sell scentsy. I really want to change and sell pz
I just want to know what are the differences between them??
Someone tell me what I should tell my current clients so they will make the switch as well....
I am having an inner battle with myself over this...
Are they planning on making more simmer pots? More smells? Making it big like scentsy??
Do they have conventions?
Does anyone have a pic of the purse and tote?
Thank you!

pinkpassion
06-24-2012, 05:41 AM
Hi there. I can pm you more information. I have lots of ex scentsy girls on my team. You just need to do what's best for you. I will send you some of the differences. Yes we do have a convention! It is in Aug in Amelia Island Florida. Aug 5th thru the 7th. Yes Pink Zebra does plan on expanding with more scents, as a matter of fact they just announced a new one yesterday that I am excited about. Island Coconut!. Remember too that with Pink Zebra the customers have an opportunity to "mix" their own scents. We have lots of new recipes. It is a GREAT opportunity now to join us as we are still ground floor! We opened our doors to direct sales in Sept of 2011, that's just 9 months ago, and we are experiencing great growth! Can you pm me your email I have some thing I can email you. You can also click on my banner and it will take you to my site. Best of luck and excited you are thinking of making the switch!

PrincessPink
06-24-2012, 11:01 AM
Can you please pm me

pinkpassion
06-24-2012, 11:40 AM
Sure thing!

MMShell
06-24-2012, 04:33 PM
Hi! I agree you must do what is right for you. also as to your cuurenty S clients I would not try to pursuade them to make a change but let them ask you why. respond with what honestly made you swit h. whether its product performance, financial or personal. people will really value that more than swaying them. afterall they became a customer for a personal reason of their own.

Ive had some S switch right away and others a few months latet. they did it on tbeir own because they either were curious or we had a great relationship.

enjoy your evening and best of luck in whatever decision you make :)

princessracer
07-10-2012, 11:10 AM
PinkPassion- Can you PM me the info as well?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1