WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Online Sign-Up!

liz.jewels
06-23-2012, 11:18 AM
I am so excited about on-line sign-up! This is going to make working with new potential reps so much easier - no longer do I have to worry about whether I have the sign-up forms. Also, I don't like putting the sign-up forms in the biz opp packets, because it seems almost a bit TOO pushy to me unless she's already said she wants to sign up.

Have you used it yet? I have two prospects that are planning to sign up soon, and will likely use it. Wondering if anyone has tried it and what they think!

Cheryl
06-25-2012, 06:54 AM
I will be using it to sign up on July 1st! I've been counting the days....less than a week to go.

I've already taken a peek at it, LOVE it. That is such a huge step forward for Silpada and it will definitely make things easier for both the sponsoring Rep and the new Rep.

liz.jewels
06-25-2012, 09:07 AM
Let me know how it goes! I'm curious how it works for the end-user. SO EXCITED to have you back on the Silpada team!!!