WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Lemons & Berries!

imamomagain
06-20-2012, 06:30 AM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! It's perfect for Summer!! The Ohana Warmer is simply adorable!

wahmse
06-20-2012, 11:27 AM
Can't wait to get mine!!

kainsley\
06-20-2012, 01:21 PM
Both the scent & the warmer are going to be big sellers!

MrsSlowpoke
06-21-2012, 05:52 PM
Oh man! The scent is AMAZING! ANd the warmer is my new favorite! I already have some pre-orders for it! Can't wait to put that July 1 order in!

MamaJ
07-17-2012, 10:28 AM
I like it too and LOVE the warmer. My husband loved it too and as soon as he saw it said it had to go in our bathroom. I have also been able to sell a few already too.

tlhall
07-17-2012, 10:40 AM
I have completely sold out of mine. Everyone loves it! It is definitely a great summer scent. :)
Theresa Hall-Independent Scentsy Consultant

jammintj
07-26-2012, 10:23 AM
Oooo I may have to check out this scent! I love strong smells, is this scent really strong?

tlhall
07-26-2012, 07:32 PM
It has a strong beginning but fades to a more a subtle tone after you warm it for a few hours. I love the room spray, too. It is one of my favorite scents. I sold all of my stock and had to order more. A lot of people really like it.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1