WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Couple of questions...

GreenEyes81
06-19-2012, 08:17 PM
How do you see if there is anyone in my area doing Jamberry?
How much do the shields cost for me as a rep to buy?
Is it straight 30% commission on everything you sell?

I have looked at the website....but there is really not a lot of information on there getting started. TIA

ilovemyjewelry
06-19-2012, 09:57 PM
I would love answer you questions but I'm not a rep. I do however know a great rep that is awesome and will help you with all your questions. Her name is Jaime I can pm you her email address if you want.

Tazerplayer
06-19-2012, 10:06 PM
Hello Tia, I would love to answer your questions
How do you see if there is anyone in my area doing Jamberry? If you look in the Jamberry Nail Shields, Nail Wraps - Buy Jamberry Nails (http://www.Jamberrynails.net) page, it says find a consultant
How much do the shields cost for me as a rep to buy? I will have to message you this answer (we are not allowed to post the answer)
Is it straight 30% commission on everything you sell? yes, if you build a team you get more. If you sell a certain amount a month there are bonuses

I will message you and give you more information :D

I have looked at the website....but there is really not a lot of information on there getting started. TIA

Tazerplayer
06-19-2012, 10:08 PM
:D Thanks Stacey

ilovemyjewelry
06-19-2012, 11:32 PM
:) Your welcome Jaime

GreenEyes81
06-20-2012, 08:21 AM
Thank you guys. Got the Pm

Tazerplayer
06-20-2012, 08:41 AM
Great let me know if you have any more questions :)

ShayinSC
06-22-2012, 12:34 AM
I have a question. (Actually a couple.)

How easy are the nail shields to apply?

How long do they last?

I actually used to be a manicurist, but I never have time to do my nails anymore. *sigh*

I'd love to have my nails to look pretty again. :)

Tazerplayer
06-22-2012, 07:02 AM
ShayinSC.
Jamberry are super easy. I have had dads put them on their daughters. If you use to do nails, this will be cake. They don't chip like other ones.

Jamberry lasts up to 2 weeks on your hands and 6 weeks on toes. No harsh chemicals, vegan, and made in the USA

Message me if you would like a sample or have any other questions fill free to ask!

ShayinSC
06-23-2012, 12:43 AM
ShayinSC.
Jamberry are super easy. I have had dads put them on their daughters. If you use to do nails, this will be cake. They don't chip like other ones.

Jamberry lasts up to 2 weeks on your hands and 6 weeks on toes. No harsh chemicals, vegan, and made in the USA

Message me if you would like a sample or have any other questions fill free to ask!

Thank you for chatting with me. I'm looking forward to gettng my sample! :):):):)

puravida
06-23-2012, 08:01 PM
I am a Jamberry Rep

val.jamberrynails.net

As for applying the nails, there is a video that shows you how linked to every reps site that is much better at explaining in words. The first time for me was a learning experience so to be honest it will be a learning experience for everyone the first time because it isn't like nail polish.

You have to make sure there's no oil on your fingertips at all so you use nail polish remover on them. Then you cut a shield-kit comes with scissors and hairdryer. Use the hairdryer to heat the back of the nail shield well, then once it's flimsy apply to nail and stick on.

They actually are very durable. It's said they last 2 weeks on nails and 6 on toes. But from my experience they last longer than that. I have a picture showing nail shields on finger nails that look almost the same 1 month later. The nail grew a little and that's pretty much the only difference you notice. So it's probably different for each person with 2 weeks being on the short end.

The actual nail shields last have several uses. I used one on my fingernails and had about 3 more uses. My fingers are long and skinny tho. So that makes it cheap.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1