WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Liberty English Net
06-11-2012, 03:38 AM
Hello!
My name is Yuka, I live in Tokyo, Japan and have been running Online English writing school for nearly 10 years. Now I open English conversation school by Skype and looking for teachers! No need Japanese language skills but it will be great if you have some experiences of teaching English to non native English speakers.
If you are new, my frined living in US can train you if you are interested in.

The lessen is 25 mins and USD 7 per lesson. I pay you via Paypal twice a month (15 and 30).

School will start from end of June and you can work when you are available.
I will do my best to prepare materials for you if you need some help.

I dedicate on this job and look forward to working with you!

Looking foward to hearing from you with your resume and your self-introduciton!

Thank you very much!

Yuka
Liberty English Net
(this new website is still under the construction.....sorry)

chehreh
06-17-2012, 03:24 AM
Hello Yuka-san:

My name is Chehreh (Sheri) and I recently returned to the States after teaching English in Japan for three years. I loved Japan and taught English in many environments, but not via the internet. I am very interested in trying this method and would like to give it a try. If you are interested in receiving my resume, I'd be happy to send it to you.

I look forward to communicating with you further regarding this possibility.

Have a wonderful day,
Chehreh

Skype de English
07-17-2012, 11:24 PM
I am running an online English conversation school here in Japan.

It's totally a new business and I am still trying to atrract students to take our lessons online via skype.

I need tutors to come register on my website. Since you are from the States , I'd like to ask you to come and create your own profile ,then sit back and wait for students to reserve your lesson.

Contact me if interested .

Steven in Fukuoka / Japan

[email protected]

:)

tutorpace
08-04-2012, 02:42 AM
Thats a nice technique you are following for One to One online Tutoring for English, I just want to ask you how comfortable if I try to teach Math to k-12th students from Skype.Basically Tutor Pace provides one-to-online tutoring to k-12th grade student using Whiteboard which has all Audio, Video and chatting facility for tutoring.

If you like to teach USA k-12th grade students for English subject or if you have rest of subject's student then we can talk further.you can get us by Tutorpace contact us.

online writer
08-10-2012, 07:41 PM
I hope that you get enough English tutors soon to run your business successfully :)

LeahMomof3
08-20-2012, 11:32 AM
What a great idea!

Hubs
08-26-2012, 09:35 AM
Hi Yuka. I would like to teach English for you. Please contact me at [email protected] My Skype is pathwaytopower,

or phone me 310 735 4933

Thanks, Ric

XeniaZilli
09-03-2012, 02:47 AM
Hello!
My name is Yuka, I live in Tokyo, Japan and have been running Online English writing school for nearly 10 years. Now I open English conversation school by Skype and looking for teachers! No need Japanese language skills but it will be great if you have some experiences of teaching English to non native English speakers.

The lessen is 25 mins and USD 7 per lesson. I pay you via Paypal twice a month (15 and 30).

Thank you very much!

Yuka
Liberty English Net

Hi Yuka, I would like to work for you. I am an experienced TEFL and TESOL teacher (10 yrs of experience in teaching English to non native English speakers).
Skype account: xenia.zilli
email: [email protected]
Regards, Xenia

XeniaZilli
09-04-2012, 04:29 AM
I have found your site Yuka but all is written in Japanese and I have no idea how to contact you. So if you are interested please contact me.
Xenia

Rollinks
10-14-2012, 08:58 PM
.....it's the first time I saw such kind of online teaching! Hehe, good!

Michael78
11-05-2012, 01:43 AM
Hi there,

I am interested in you'r advert and willing to teach abroad via Skype i have all the needed equipment eg. Paypal account, Pdf teaching resources, Webcam and of course longtime experience in that same field.

I do prepare students for various exams and lessons such as :

Conversation
Vocabulary
Business English
English Idioms
Phrasal Verbs
Grammar
Listening&Reading
Use of English

I have also a Website you can visit this is the website by requesting the link since thisn is my first reply the Blog want allow me to post the link .

Also my Wife is Mothertongue Spanish in case you may should know somebody wanting to learn or practising Spanish.

So i am looking for to hearing from you .
My email is : [email][email protected]

Michael78
11-05-2012, 01:45 AM
Hi there,

I am interested in you'r advert and willing to teach abroad via Skype i have all the needed equipment eg. Paypal account, Pdf teaching resources, Webcam and of course longtime experience in that same field.

Conversation
Vocabulary
Business English
English Idioms
Phrasal Verbs
Grammar
Listening&Reading
Use of English

I have also a Website you can visit this is the website by requesting the link since thisn is my first reply the Blog want allow me to post the link .

Also my Wife is Mothertongue Spanish in case you may should know somebody wanting to learn or practising Spanish.

My email is : ][email protected]

Michael78
11-05-2012, 01:46 AM
Hi there,

Conversation
Vocabulary
Business English
English Idioms
Phrasal Verbs
Grammar
Listening&Reading
Use of English

I have also a Website you can visit this is the link . (COPY IN YOU'R BROWSER)

www.english4all.com Languages, English , Inglese, Lezioni, FCE, Lessons, Conversation, | Wix.com (http://mnrd78.wix.com/wwwenglish4allcom#!services)

My email is : [email protected]

Flakey
11-07-2012, 12:48 AM
Hello Yuko,

I am interested in teaching for your online school. I have several years of experience teaching English and until recently I was a volunteer teacher at the Language Training Center Vancouver. The school a Japanese school that caters for Japan students coming to Canada to learn English. I had to stop teaching because of my baby. If you would like to see my resume, do send me a message.
[email protected]

Comfort

Srakers
11-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Yuka,

I am interested in tutoring for you. I lived abroad for five years and taught ESL to
all ages, including young children.

My email address is [email protected] and my skype name is shawna.akers

I look forward to hearing from you.:) If there is another way to apply, please let me know.

Shawna

OnlineInf0
11-24-2012, 12:57 PM
I'm interested in Teaching English.

I lived in Japan for 3 years and taught English while there.

I learned a lot of Japanese while there and I am currently
learning more Japanese so I can brush up on my skills.

Talk soon.

Burt

Hello!

Thank you very much!

Yuka
Liberty English Net

SilviaRoig
12-22-2012, 09:29 AM
Dear Yuka,

My name is Silvia. I am an articulate English teacher who is able to effectively communicate with students from diverse backgrounds or varying degrees of ability. A committed and dedicated professional with a proven ability to teach, motivate and direct students to maximum performance by encouraging a positive and energetic environment. Presently looking for a English teaching position with a progressive school.

My classes include:
-Teaching students how to read, write and speak English.
-Helping pupils to define and identify differenttypes of verbs.
-Tailoring English teaching methods to suit the needs of individual students.
-Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of English classes.
-Conducting up to 5 classes in one day.
-Administrating examinations.
-Preparing coursework for students and the class.

I also speak Spanish an Catalan in the case you have students who require this too. I have Skype and paypal and I am willing to start immediatly.

Yours Faithfully

Kingswriter
01-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Hi Yuka,
Do you still have a spot available?

I am an ezinearticles.com and wikipedia.org certified writer & a professional English teacher. I teach English to non-native people. Some even start from A B C. So, I have experience teaching people having different level of expertise in English.

I can't find a way to send you my resume.

Please, contact me either via email or via Skype.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks and I'll be waiting for your mail/chat.

Cerberwolf
01-28-2013, 02:47 AM
We tried to make training available! At present the price of one 40-45 minute lesson is 14$. When you pay half the price of the course is one lesson 13$, and if you pay the full course - only 12$!

Great teachers, professional approach and fun while learning. For inquires please contact info-english-mania-eng (Skype ID).
English-Mania.net

Cerberwolf
01-28-2013, 02:53 AM
We tried to make training available! At present the price of one 40-45 minute lesson is 14$. When you pay half the price of the course is one lesson 13$, and if you pay the full course - only 12$!
Great teachers, professional approach and fun while learning. For inquires please contact info-english-mania-eng (Skype ID).
English-mania net

rmindar
02-11-2013, 06:19 PM
Hello Yuka

My name is Richard and I have been teaching English (ESL) online for the past eight+ years. I would like to get more information regarding teaching for your company and can provide my resume and qualification via e-mail upon request. My e-mail contact is [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regard,
Richard

pattie888
05-06-2013, 01:26 AM
Hello
I have been teaching English in New York City for over five years.
I would be very interested in teaching ESL on Skype.
Thank You
Pattie888

Jefferson
05-13-2013, 07:17 PM
Hello,

Thank you for posting about skype teaching.

I have a BA in Communication from Michigan State University. My grammar if very weak as a skill, but I have over 15 years of professional telephone work.

I would be willing to work with your friend to teach me esl or efl.

I would like to work on the new website with you, and I look forward to your response.

,Jefferson

djunamod
05-14-2013, 08:19 AM
FYI: Yuka posted this about a year ago and she has not posted anything since. So she may not be looking for people anymore and she's probably not checking this board anymore if she only has 1 post.

Djuna

Hello!

Thank you very much!

Yuka
Liberty English Net

nick.myk
06-24-2013, 06:58 AM
Hello!

Thank you very much!

Yuka
Liberty English Net
Hello, Yuka,
are you still looking for Skype teachers?
I will be really happy to work in your team!
I am a private English tutor and have a 10-year experience.
Looking forward to your reply.
My e-mail is [email protected]

Stoo
06-29-2013, 10:32 PM
Hi Yuka, my name's Stuart and I'm an English teacher from the UK. I currently live and work in Thailand but have quite a bit of spare time still. I'd be very interested in working for you. My skype name is stoobaker. If you're interested in discussing this further please get in touch via skype or you can email me directly at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Regards, Stuart.

letterbox
07-02-2013, 02:24 PM
Thank you for posting the position.

VJlyn
07-23-2013, 07:57 AM
FYI: Yuka posted this about a year ago and she has not posted anything since. So she may not be looking for people anymore and she's probably not checking this board anymore if she only has 1 post.

Djuna

I guess nobody got your message. :D

sugarnovelettejayme
08-07-2013, 06:28 PM
Hello Yuka!
I am very interested in online English teaching and I have been teaching non native speakers such as Japanese and Chinese students. Here is my skype account sugar.novelette.a.jayme
Thank you so much. Looking forward to meet the students!

marysuzzettegalindo
08-07-2013, 07:24 PM
Id love to apply for the job..can u hire me? arigato guzaimas

deemac61
08-25-2013, 07:05 AM
I am aqualified TEFL English teacher and am interested in doing some online teaching. I look forward to your reply.
Best,
Denise

Teacher Denis
05-01-2014, 11:32 PM
Hi there
I am very interested in doing this. I have a TEFL certificate and have been teaching Thai and Russian students for 5 years now. My skype name is denisnaulty.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Denis

shagmc
10-04-2014, 07:47 PM
Hello!

Thank you very much!

Yuka
Liberty English Net
Hello Yuka,

I am an American English teacher with 10 years experience teaching Asian students. I taught 4 years in china at a college in Nanjing and have been teaching at government high schools in Thailand for 6 years.
I realize your post is very old but thought i wold send a reply anyway in case you needed a teacher.
I hope we can work together.

Kind regards,
Vernon McFetridge

Anjdonguya
10-17-2015, 01:19 AM
Hello!

Thank you very much!

Yuka
Liberty English Net

Hi Yuka,

I'm interested to be an online teacher in your school. I am currently teaching online here in Korea. My skype is angelie.apsay please send me a message where can I submit my application. Thank you.

Regards,
Angie

Professor Diana
10-22-2015, 03:33 AM
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am interested in working as an online English teacher. My experience is vast and I have been working as a teacher for eight years. During my professional career I have worked with all age groups and all levels of English. I am a professor of English language and literature and I speak Italian (B1 level) and a bit of Spanish. My mother language is Serbian and I live and work in Serbia as an English teacher. I hope you will consider me for the job.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Diana

My skype name is: dajana_djuric

Clouiebabe
12-18-2015, 05:01 AM
Hi i could teach you how to speak english add me on skype @clouiejose20